eIndia 2012 Conference is India's largest ICT event. It is a unique platform for sharing of knowledge, challenges, ideas and best practices amongst the various stakeholders driving ICT initiatives in the domain of Governance, Healthcare and Education etc., through thought provoking sessions, workshops, one on one interactions.
Why attend ?
- Meet & Network with key decision makers & experts, bureaucrats & policy makers leaders & stakeholders, service providers & IT vendors, telecom vendors & consulting firms, ICT entreprenuers & NGOs on innovative e-Gov implementations government agencies & developmental organisations in the domain of ICT for Governance, Healthcare & Education
- Engage with colleagues and experts handling similar ICT projects, dealing with transformation and GPR challenges, working on automation of back office processes and integration.
- Benefit from extensive & in-depth conference sessions on more than 50 thematic areas in the field of e-Governance, e-Learning, eHealth, eAgriculture and Telecentre.
- Witness innovative solutions from within the Indian ICT industry and beyond in the eINDIA exhibition which will showcase cutting edge developments in ICT.
Who Should Visit?
- Top level decision makers, experts, leaders and stakeholders.
- International dignitaries, international development organisations, service providers, IT vendors, consulting firms.
- Ministries, government agencies, bilateral and multilateral agencies, non-government organisations, the global ICT industry, and civil society.
- Education policy makers, ministers, secretaries.
- Vice Chancellors, Directors, Deans, Registrars and International Higher Education Institutes.
- Education Regulatory bodies and professional association representatives.
- School Principals, Key Management, Senior Functionaries and Global K12 representatives.
- Edupreneuers, Entrepreneurs, Private Equity Investors, Venture Capitalists.
- IT Technology providers.
For details, visit http://eindia.eletsonline.com/2012/conference/eindia-2012/